We honor the code of the Fellowship which states:
*Ask, but do not expect.
*Give to others what you would like given to you.
*Always leave a situation better than how you found it.
* We believe in the principle of good clean fun. We strive to facilitate that through monthly guild activities such as Contests, Raids, RP, & Group Instances.
* We are a family oriented guild where all ages and playing styles are welcome.
COMPANION RULES OF CONDUCT:
1. Every player is valued, and every player deserves respect.
2. We are a family guild, and as such are respectful and not obscene. (It's not fun unless it's fun for everyone.)
3. Our Guild Bank is immediately available to every member upon joining the guild. The guild bank is arranged according to level needs, profession needs, consumables, and a deposit only tab. It works like this: You make a donation to the guild bank into the "deposit only" tab. Our Lead Council will then allocate the items into the tabs to which they belong.
*We ask that you make regular weekly (if possible) donations to the guild bank. Regardless of whether you use the guild bank or not.
*We ask that you take anything from the guild bank that the toon which is withdrawing it can use.
*Do not withdraw any items that can not be used immediately.
*Do not withdraw any items to sell to the vendor, disenchant, give to friends or fellow guild members.
* Only withdraw items that are useful for the toon you are withdrawing. Each toon withdraws for that specific toon only.
Multiple offenses of this rule will be grounds for removal from the guild.
4. Because we love our guild and want to keep its reputation high, we refrain from acting in ways that would tarnish our reputation on the game. We don't speak rudely or inappropriately to each other or other players on the game in any of the chat channels. We do like to joke around though, and a certain level of teasing is welcome.
5. We discourage asking for gold in guild chat. It makes people uncomfortable when someone is begging. We are a very generous guild, but we don't want to be taken advantage of. If you choose to ask another guild member for gold, please do it in private chat only.
6. Guild members are here to support you. If you have questions or need something specific please write a request to one of your Guardians via In-game mail. While our leadership enjoys helping others, they may be in groups - raids - or otherwise distracted.
Helpful Guild Tips:
* All guild members have their professions posted in the Professions tab on the guild Roster. Instead of spending extra gold at the Auction House, ask a fellow member of the light to craft that item for you. Most of the members are thrilled to use their hard earned profession to help other guild members for the cost of the mats only. Please be prepared to offer the mats when asking for a specific item.
* Hate questing alone? The guild currently has 400 toons of all ages and levels. Send an in mail invite to someone of your same level to quest with you. We have fun monthly guild events in which you will get to participate with the entire guild. This is a great way to get to know all the members. Monthly guild events are a great way to earn fun prizes such as;gold, rare pets, fun mounts, achievements, and experience.
*Participation in guild events is not required to be a member in good standing. We believe that Real Life comes first. We ask that should you sign up for a raid that you plan to attend that raid; however, we understand that last minute Real Life plans will change your availability to participate and are always forgiven. If you leave in the middle of a raid, the raid leader has the authority to choose not to invite you to future raids. Please make sure that you only group for a raid that you are able to devote the time to finish.
Let it be known that every member of The Fellowship of the Light is valued, every level is able to contribute, and every member deserves help.
With that in mind, the ranking goes as follows:
Scout - Level 1 to 49.
A Scout is a player that is forging a new character. A Scout may be your Alt character, or it may be your first lower level character. All of our Scouts have access to their own tab in the guild bank. It contains Items for their level.
Crusader- Level 50 to 84.
A Crusader is a player that has reached the exciting point of the game where leveling becomes a bit harder and the rewards become greater. They have reached the knowledge and understanding of the benefits of grouping and community to the progress of themselves and the guild.
Fellowship - Level 85.
Fellowship are more seasoned players. They are steeped in the value of community and understand completely the value of the guild and the group. Along with the honor of having the title, comes great expectations. By being in the rank of Fellowship, all of our players understand and agree to follow our code of conduct to the letter, and to also honor the spirit with which it is given.
Guardians - In charge of: Recruiting, Updating guild logs, New membership Needs, Guild Promotions, Monitoring guild activity and Guild bank Use to ensure that the rules are being followed.
Hails Angels - In charge of creating fun All guild events every month, where Everyone can participate regardless of level or rank.
Fists Of Light - In charge of creating pvp events such as Arena and Rated Battle Grounds for all of those who enjoy pvp
Battle Masters - In charge of all pve raiding for the guild from End Game content, Lich raiding content, and Burning Crusade